Here's a little about the Sawtooth Mountain Room at the Bronze Antler Bed and Breakfast.
This guest room lodging accommodations at any fine hotel. Highlights include:
- Queen-sized bed with Simmons Beautyrest mattress, topped with a Sensus latex dense foam topper (very comfortable!), fine linens, down comforter and lots of pillows.
- West-facing views of the Wallowa Mountains. The mountains are a little farther away so there's more of a sweeping panoramic view looking out these windows.
- Attached ensuite bathroom, complete with deeper style soaking tub and bidet. Oversized microfiber bathrobes and slippers. A two-sided, wall-mounted adjustable lighted makeup mirror (our guests love this). North-facing window over the Wallowa Valley
- Free Wi-fi access and a combination clock radio/CD player/environmental sound machine. CDs in the drawer.
- Art Nouveau period artwork and decor. My favorite item is the Ecole Nancy parlor stove we brought home from France that now serves as a tabletop.
- Warm burnt orange walls adorned with hand-painted Arts & Crafts period stencils painted by decorative art professional Amy Miller.
- Full bed and breakfast service including sherry upon arrival, chilled water, restaurant menus (and our recommendations), wine cellar selections, concierge services, activity planning, maps and reservations.
Still no television or fitness center on premises at the Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast. But with views like these and the Wallowa Mountains at your doorstep, who needs TV or a treadmill?