Still looking for a luxury lodging option during the Joseph Oregon Car Show? The local car show, also known as the Oregon Mountain Cruise, celebrates 25 years of classic cars on June 7 and 8, 2013. And have we got the lodging for you!
The Mirror Lake Suite, our romantic getaway Oregon lodging right here in Joseph, is still available. This room competes against finer regional hotels in terms of style and amenities. And better yet, it's located one block away from downtown Joseph so you can walk back and forth to the car show throughout the Show'n'Shine and to the Saturday night dance at the Joseph Oregon Community Center.
- Private entrance leading directly to the parking area. And you can see your beauty through the suite's windows framed against the Wallowa Mountains.
- Light, airy bedroom with 14.5' vaulted ceiling with plenty of spaciousness.
- Private attached bathroom full of spa-style fixtures. Steam shower (with its own chromatherapy lights and radio), combination Japanese-designed Toto Neorest toilet/bidet, and a very sanitary pipeless jetted Sanijet tub to melt away the hours spent strolling the car show in downtown Joseph.
- Dedicated air conditioning (need we say more?)
- Flat screen TV with attached Blu-ray DVD for watching your favorite movies (bring your own or watch ours).
- Wi-Fi access throughout the bed and breakfast.
On top of all that, all the common amenities and services we offer our guests. And, the Oregon Mountain Cruise entrants line up their cars early Saturday morning right in front of our bed and breakfast on South Main Street so you can quickly get into the proper order for the Show'n'Shine parking.
Were you looking for " Joseph Oregon hotels " or " Wallowa Lake hotel " when trying to figure out where to stay? We've got you covered. It's our last available room for the car show weekend. Take advantage quickly before it's gone. AAA members receive 10% off too!